We’re off to Market! High Point Market is called the world’s home for home furnishings and with good reason too—as the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, it brings more than 75,000 designers, vendors, and press to North Carolina every six months. High Point Market confidently states that if you can’t find it there… it probably doesn’t exist, and we find that hard to argue! With 11.5 million square feet of show space and over 2,000 exhibitors presenting tens of thousands of new product introductions they always have what we and our clients want.
Trade shows like High Point Market, are one of the key ways design industry leaders learn new trends and discover what new items will be rolling out each season before it hits the mainstream. Early access to this kind of information is vital in helping designers stay informed, search for and find products that will speak to their customers’ sense of style.
1) Ottomans are an amazing and versatile piece. We love this fuschia ottoman with small black nickel nail trim applied around the base and beautifully shaped legs.
2) The Grande Fret Hurricane design was inspired by a wooden fret detail found in the crown of a tall dresser in the Williamsburg Museum collection. The shape of the fret was reinterpreted in hand forged iron. The metal back provides the perfect balance for the enormous hand blown hurricane.
3) Blue and white canisters with gold accents are fashioned from porcelain and offered in a set of three. Each piece features a hand painted relief depicting a myriad of geometric shapes in various indigo hues along with a hand-painted taupe trim on the lid.
4) Boxwood topiaries are a stylish and maintenance free way to add a bit of greenery to your space and the best realistic boxwood foliages are always UV stable. The best realistic boxwood foliages are always UV stable, which is why we fell in love with the Stable Boxwood Topiary which is rated for up to 5 years of outdoor use with full sun exposure!
5) The Pierce Center Table by Tobi Fairley for Woodbridge Furniture. Made entirely of brass, the Pierce Center Table possesses strong character made subtle by a combination of its sharp yet minimalist aesthetics.
6) This three drawer chest is a curvy, deco-inspired design that appeals to those who want polished, decorated rooms. The romantic, serpentine front profile is shown finished with lacquered navy grasscloth that resembles the look and texture of a painted strié finish